January 10, 2019
LOCATION: LAGOS STATE
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
- Supervise production team to manage and execute production projects.
- Work with the team to plan, schedule and perform production activities.
- Assign daily workload to team members.
- Develop production program and guidelines to support company objectives.
- Schedule equipment maintenance and inspection on regular basis.
- Suggest process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Organize job trainings to team members to achieve production goals.
- Investigate production issues and develop resolutions.
- Determine equipment, material and manpower requirements for project execution.
- Develop production budget and maintain expenses within the budget.
- Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality standards.
- Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Monitor production activities and adjust schedules for on-time delivery.
- Ensure that final product meets the stipulated company quality standards and customer specifications.
- Ensure that team follows company policies and safety standards.
- Ensure items produced meets the stipulated company standards
- Hold weekly meeting unit meeting and management meeting
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Excellent communication, numeracy and computer literacy skills.
- Good people management skills and management of staff.
- Identifying problems and implement preventative strategies to minimize risk.
- Being able to develop good working relationships and trust with various teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability and be very detail-oriented.
- Working well with many different departments and external suppliers.
- Always keeping the end-user/customer in mind.
- Being results and deadline-driven.
- 4+ years’ experience in production management or related field