Field: IT or any related discipline
Experience: 1-3 years
- Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work.
- Accuracy, candidate must be very smart and accurate.
- Strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind.
- Ability to notice patterns within statistics.
- An interest in psychology and behaviour.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent (spoken and written) communication skills.
- SQL, or Structured Query Language, is the ubiquitous industry standard database language, and one of, if not all, must-have skills for data analysts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Critical Thinking skills
- Data Visualization and presentation skills
- BONUS: Knowledge of R or Python – Statistical Programming, Machine Learning