A retail shop seeks a driven, loyal, honest and committed sales and business manager trainee for its business. Successful candidate must be dependable and flexible, must be a self-starter and must have good administration and selling skills. The Business manager will be mostly focused on managing business to maintain sales and for business growth.
*Assist CEO with all business plans: (Sales, Administration, Business Development, Inventory, Social Media, Special Projects)
*Drive growth in below listed areas.
*Sales/Revenue generation – Strategize sales and Marketing plans
* Develop Sales and Marketing Strategies for Savvie (With CEO Direction)
*Generate and Follow-Up on Sales leads
* Maintain and Update in House Customer Database Management- Update, Maintain and Retrieve Data
*Client interactions: Phone Calls, Emails, SMS, and Home Visits
* Customer relationship Management: Cultivate and develop relationship with high spenders and manage the relationship with that customer for repeat business.
* Online Sales Growth : Instagram, FaceBook, Whats APP
*Sales Leads: Events, Marketing and social interactions
*Manage Participation of Savvie in Sales Exhibitions to include set up, sales and break down
*Marketing: Flyer Distributions, Collaborations, Sponsorships, Advertising (Mags, Newspaper)
*Manage sales assistant’s PR STAFF AND MARKETING STAFF for development, performance and accountability
*Manage vendors, salon and retail partners
*Manage all Savvie vendors
*Operations/Administration: Petty Cash, Sales and Expense Logs
*Inventory Management: Purchase, Sales, Reconciliation and Physical Count
*Inventory, expense and sales reports.
* Manage all projects that translates to business growth for Savvie
* Work strategically to develop content for social media – Videos, pictures
* Content Development and posting and increase followership on SOCIAL MEDIA APPLICATIONS: Instagram, Facebook, BBM, WHATS APP.
*Manage Web Site (Project)
* Content Development- Graphics, photographs and quality content for Email marketing Platform- Mail Chimp
*Assistant to MD
A self starter committed to growing business (Maintain/ Increase current annual revenues)
Good English – Spoken and Written
Ability to serve customer well – Attracting and retaining customers
Ability to grow business
Knowledge of Business Culture and product – Our Customer is our most important Asset.
Flexible, Self- Starter
Must like fashion and sales
Must understand retail business culture. Especially the budding retail culture in Nigeria.